panel materials, It is the general name of the parts that facilitate the monitoring of the electrical infrastructure. Control panels where different systems are installed are called panels. Electrical panel materials are decisive in terms of safety and function. For trouble-free use, the correct equipment should be preferred.
Panel equipment are products that enable the electrical system to be managed from a single place. Current intensity, electricity usage level, possible malfunctions may affect the panel installation. There are options to suit different needs. Mechanisms created with ideal equipment make it easier to control electricity. Planned outages can be made with the panel.
Supervision of electrical installation becomes easier in situations requiring intervention. Electrical panels are a necessity in places where technological devices and lighting systems are located. Radiator systems, wall and floor heating systems are also managed from the panel. Apartments, detached houses, schools, hospitals, workplaces and shopping malls use electricity controlled by a panel. connection products, consumables and control mechanisms can be placed under or on the plaster.
The common task of the parts in the whole is to ensure balanced transmission of the current. The system can make automatic cuts within specified standards. The situation called blown fuse is the interruption of strong current. Panel equipment keeps the circulating current constant. Risk of fire and explosion is prevented. Things to consider when buying panel materials: the quality and function of the equipment.
The parts in the electrical panel are determined according to the electric current. Varieties and alternatives of the same equipment can be used to suit different needs. Equipment is divided into two groups in terms of function. The first group consists of protective materials. board channel and it is essential that the entire mechanism be protected from impacts, liquid materials and incorrect interventions. A locked cabinet should be used so that only professionals can access the mechanism.
Protection cabin; It can be produced with chrome, nickel and aluminum alloys. The number of covers depends on the panel size. There may be a ventilation channel on the surface. Steel cabinet extends the life of the materials. The second group among panel equipment consists of technical parts. It is necessary to seek professional help in the selection and installation of panel materials. Our company offers advantages with its experience in the sector and wide product options. The materials you can use in panels are as follows:
- Board Consumables: It is the general name of the tools used to fix, protect and control equipment. Cables, cable lugs, connectors, insulating tapes, hand tools, screws and bolts are common consumables.
- Panel Fan: It provides air exchange so that the mechanism remains at the ideal temperature.
- Signal lamp: It gives information about the operation of the circuit. Positive and negative situations are observed with lamps of different colors.
- Vending Bar: It collects electricity at the same voltage and frequency level. It creates transfer to other sections with its conductive structure.
- Vending Rail: It is a hollow, long, thin rectangular shaped fixing device. It protects the equipment placed inside.
- Rail Terminal: It connects the electrical currents passing through the cables. The cable slots in the body are called rails. Flat terminal blocks, bagel terminals and hat terminal blocks are alternative types.
- Link Products: They are supporting parts that enable the joint operation of the hardware. Terminal block, end plate, cable lug are common connection equipment.
- Marking Products: Marking aids are known as cable labels. Complex structured systems contain many cables. Red, yellow, green and blue labels are attached to the cables. Extensions with the same or different functions are easily identified.
- Button: It transfers operator interventions to the system. It can enable opening, closing, increasing and decreasing. There are push and turn models.
Panel equipment may consist of different elements depending on the place of use. A panel cannot be installed without using the right materials. The meter keeps track of the electricity in use. The fault can be detected with the residual current relay. Automatic fuse parts can stop uncontrolled current and protect hardware health. Connection products determine the quality of interaction of materials. Temperature changes in the electrical parts are observed with the thermostat. The warm-up situation is decisive in terms of performance. The risks that wrong choices may cause are as follows:
- Cables can lose stiffness, leaving sensitive wires vulnerable. Disconnecting the circuit causes serious costs. The quality and thickness of the plastic can affect the entire installation.
- Not suitable for cabin volume dashboard fancannot provide air circulation. Unbalanced temperature can shorten the lifespan of equipment. If ideal fans are not used, the risk of fire increases.
- Safe vending rails are required for materials that provide circuit connections. The heating resistance of steel alloy rails should be at a reasonable level. Non-durable parts may lose their function quickly.
- A system that cannot collect and distribute electricity within certain limits. vending bar, may damage the installation.
- Technical control is not always possible. If the lamp that provides information about the operation does not work perfectly, interventions will be delayed.
- The electrical circulation of the buildings is controlled from the panels. Being able to detect developments quickly is a requirement for infrastructure security. Panel coverage is important in eliminating problems that may affect the entire installation. Maximum efficiency is achieved with equipment suitable for the purpose. It should not be forgotten that panel materials are necessary.
Observing quality in consumables and primary equipment ensures effortless use. You can prevent malfunction costs by purchasing parts from the right place. Many customers Galip Electrical Engineering You can access reliable hardware at attractive prices. Building characteristics should be taken into consideration when installing an electrical panel. Equipment must be proportional to the panel volume.
Internal temperature is high in systems installed with different mechanisms. The panel ventilation must be of ideal size. Locked doors and solid surfaces should be sought in the cabinets where the ventilation will be installed. Unsecured covers cannot protect parts. Body thickness is important in cabin selection. The signal lamp that shows the working progress of the internal equipment must be long-lasting.
When buying a bar, it is necessary to pay attention to the number of teeth. 1 Phase, 2 phase, 3 phase busbar models are suitable for different systems. The holes of the vending rail must be able to provide reasonable ventilation. rail terminal block When purchasing, attention should be paid to the number of slots. There are 2-pin, 3-pin and 4-pin terminal blocks. Terminal dimensions range from 12 to 170 mm.
board consumable And the first detail in its parts is quality. If you want to spend economically while meeting your plumbing needs, you are in the right place! Our company, which offers effective solutions with years of experience, addresses every need. Suitable for your pocket button, connector, meter, pin and rail terminal block, busbar, fan, cable and label models are available. You can access products of different brands through Galip Engineering and enjoy quality and safety.